Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Recreations Project


Another one of my favorite projects and honestly one of my best, we had to choose some pictures from the same photographer and recreate them ourselves. I used myself (top) my friend Jessica (middle) and a classmate in order to do this project.  At first I wanted to seriously recreate these, using real flowers but I never got the time to go and get any so I just had my classmates get into the same positions as the models, and then I took the picture. Then I edited my life away in photoshop, trying to get it as close to the original as possible. For mine, I used the brush tool to add eyeshadow and then I copied the flowers and positioned them to match. For the second one, I added hair to Jessica using the brush tool as well as the smudge tool, then I copied and added the flowers sporadically. Lastly, I made the background for the last one and copied and added the flowers where needed, and added makeup to her as well, omitting the blue lipstick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment