Thursday, May 17, 2018

Bee PSA


I loved doing this project! I think it's one of my best! We had to create a poster, sort of like an ad, promoting the welfare of bees because they are rapidly disappearing. And if they all die, we're not far behind. It had to be eye-catching and I think I accomplished that, this would make me stop and read it if I saw this poster on a building or billboard or something. I really don't even remember how I constructed this, I started with the meadow as my background and just went with what came to my head after that. The honeycomb came from a downloaded brush, and I'm pretty sure I used the "Bevel and Emboss" option to make it look like it was carved into the poster. I also added bee's floating around because what's a bee poster without any bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment