Thursday, January 5, 2017

Vision Board


This is my vision board for the year 2017. It's a silhouette of myself with some chosen words placed inside. I'll explain the meanings of some of the words. Flourish: I want to grow as a person and to develop a more focused and determined mindset.  I got my own back: Though friends are nice to have, at the end of the day the only person who can do anything for myself is me. Blue Heart & Lightbulb: I want to exercise regularly, and be more energetic because of it. I'm tired of being tired. College Just Ahead:  I need myself to come to terms with the fact that college is quickly approaching, so I need to take the appropriate steps in 2017 to ensure when college opens its doors, I will welcomed in.  UNemployed: I need to get a job in 2017. Though my parents don't want me too, I want to because I need to learn how to balance school and work, because I will eventually have to do so later in life. And I want my own money.

19 comments:

  1. i love how you put all of your goals inside your silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used so many words of empowerment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used so many words of empowerment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reaaallyy love this with all of it's different patterns and sayings. I think you placed everything really well and its very motivating. great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This piece is really cool. I like all the different elements that just brings the work together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how there is a deeper meaning behind each word you used in the piece

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you put all of the words in your silhouette instead of just spread out on the page. It's different and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like how you put the 2017 on the back and i like your silhouette. - Paula

    ReplyDelete
  11. I not only love how your silhouette is filled with your goals, I also enjoy the background. It is well suiting to the image. -Ron

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really pretty. I love how you did the silhouette and the background.






    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the design and 2017 is the best year ever- rondarian

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dream board is executed very well. Your goals are spread apart nice and they don't look crowded. The background is neat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really do love everything about this piece. Specifically after reading the artist statement. Everything is pretty clear and straight forward. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This piece really defines you. From knowing you and your personality, I can tell that these are values that you strive to achieve. I like how what you want is in the silhouette,which kinda shows that these are things that you can get yourself.

    ReplyDelete